The Scottish Beauty School, is a ITA Approved Training Provider by Skills Development Scotland and a SQA Approved Centre.
What are Individual Training Accounts (ITAs)?
Health and Beauty is an approved sector, so learning and training with an ITA can help you develop the skills you need for the world of work. An Individual Training Account is funding for you to put towards the costs of employability focused training.
What can an ITA be used for?
- Eligible applicants could receive up to £200 towards a single training course.
You could be eligible for an ITA if you are:
- 16 or over
- Living in Scotland
- Currently in, or actively seeking work
- Not undertaking any secondary, further or higher education
- Not undertaking training through the Employability Fund
- Not undertaking a foundation, modern or graduate level apprenticeship
- Not participating in Community Jobs Scotland programme
- Income from earnings of £22,000 per year or less, or are on certain benefits;
How to Apply for an ITA
- Visit myworldofwork.co.uk/ITA
- Find an ITA approved course
- Complete the online application form
- Contact the training provider (us) to discuss your application and course details
Course Enquiry Form
ITA Courses: £200
ITA Scotland (Individual Training Account) is a government scheme to help pay for training courses, whether you want to improve your career prospects or just learn something new.