ITA is brand new funding which has taken the place of ILA and the booking process is a bit different... This has caused quite a bit of confusion as it is now the training provider who needs to see evidence of your proof of income when this was initially done at Skills Development Scotland. Here's a quick run down on the steps to take to get to your chosen course easier...
- Find the course you want to do by clicking here... where all courses we offer at The Scottish Beauty School are listed.
Complete the 'form' accurately, honestly and completely.
Contact us on 0141 8915678 when you have 10 minutes. We will ask your preferred course, name, address, mobile phone number and email address etc
Bring in or send the Proof of Income documents we asked you for. If you send in copies, you need to sign and date EACH page and post it, along with your ORIGINAL documents. Your original documents will be returned to you.
- Once everything is in place, we will then be able to offer you a suitable date
- If you change your mind on which course or training provider you wish to learn with, just let us know and we can cancel your application. Simples!
Of course, ALL training is still available to those who aren't eligible for funding and a deposit of £75 would secure! Again, allow 10 minutes on 0141 891 5678 so we can run through course details with you and take contact details.
If you have ANY questions regarding ITA or any courses we offer, please get in touch on 0141 8915678 or pop along to 24 Ainslie House, Hillington, G52 5RU during office hours
Courses that we can take ITA funding for...
- Acrylic Nail Extensions
- Gel Nail Extensions
- 2 day Gel Extensions
- Gel Polish
- Hollywood Toes
- Drill / Electric Filing
- Nail Art
- Diploma in Nail Technology
- Diploma in Advanced Nail Technology
- Nail Care (Manicure & Pedicure)
- Nail Enhancements (Manicure & Gel Polish)
- Colour Gel Enhancements (Gel Polish & Hollywood Toes)
- Lash Lifting & Tinting
- Lash FX
- Express Lashes
- Intimate Waxing (Female)
- Facial Treatments
- Advanced Makeup
- Hairup Styling
- Ear Candling
- Spray Tanning
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Body Massage
- Hot Stones
- Indian Head Massage
- Diploma in Massage Therapies
- Diploma in Hair Removal
- Beauty Fast Track Diploma
Course Enquiry Form
ITA Courses: £200
ITA Scotland (Individual Training Account) is a government scheme to help pay for training courses, whether you want to improve your career prospects or just learn something new.