On Tuesday 30th August, we open our doors and offer a warm welcome to you to come and have a look around, meet the lecturers, see demos and take advantage of the special offers.
Here's the info you need in short...
- Date: Tuesday 30th August
- When: Doors open at 9am and you can book a special offer up to noon the next day to give you thinking time
- Where: 24 Ainslie Road, Hillington, G52 4RU
- How to book: Visit us or phone 0141 891 5678. A deposit of £75 or course cost, whatever is less
- Whats on Offer: Click here to see the course offers
- What if i miss it: If you can't make it on the day, you can come along (or phone) Monday - Friday and speak to one of our helpful staff. We take course bookings throughout the year but the offers are only available during the Open Day period.
At The Scottish Beauty School, we offer a wide range of courses in Nail Technology, Creative Hairup Styling, Massage Therapies, Spray Tanning and so much more. They are suitable for all levels of student and we've met such an amazing range of students from police women, nurses and physiotherapists looking for a change in career to long term unemployed getting their first foot on the ladder. We have something for everyone! But theirs more...
Our sister company NSI Scotland offer all showroom stock at VAT free prices! You can shop online, phone us or pop in. Again, doors open at 9am and close at 6pm although if you're working late, you can still buy up to midnight if you shop online. Visit www.nsiscotland.co.uk to see the full range of beauty and nail products we stock.
We hope to see you there!
Toni and The Scottish Beauty School team
Course Enquiry Form
ILA Courses: £200
ILA Scotland (Individual Learning Account) is a government scheme to help pay for training courses, whether you want to improve your career prospects or just learn something new.